Hello and welcome, existing and new friends alike...
I'm a C#/.NET/TSQL/etc developer working for RM in Abingdon, UK. I'm also a keen community supporter, mainly in the C#/.NET arenas. Oh, and I spend a lot of time (probably too much time) dabbling with code ;-p
On Oct 1st, Microsoft decided to make me a Visual C# MVP, so it seemed timely to start blogging properly.
Back in the real world, I'm blessed with a fantastic wife, son, and another baby in the works.
About the blog
My plan is to use this blog for a dumping ground for bits'n'bobs - sharing knowledge, writing up ideas (hopefully some good), and just discussing various thoughts on development. If somebody out there reads it, even better ;-p
So, things like:
- .NET/C# - general thoughts on the language and runtimes
- System.ComponentModel - custom binding ahoy
- LINQ - in various guises
- Expression - the .NET 3.5 Swiss army API
- protocol buffers, HyperDescriptor, Push LINQ or any of the other mini-projects I've contributed to
- Anything else that takes my interest
So without further ado: